Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Bric's. Bric's and its affiliates provide access to the Bric's website (the "website") and sell our products to you subject to the conditions set out on this page. Please read these conditions carefully before using the website. By using the website, you signify your agreement to be bound by these conditions.
1. Your AccountIf you use the website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer to prevent unauthorised access to your account. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You should take all necessary steps to ensure that the password is kept confidential and secure and should inform us immediately if you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorised manner.
Please ensure that the details you provide us with are correct and complete and inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering.
Bric's reserves the right to refuse access to the website, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at our discretion. If we cancel an order, it will be without charge to you.
3. Access to the websiteWe will do our utmost to ensure that website availability will be uninterrupted and transmissions will be error-free. However, due to the nature of the Internet, this cannot be guaranteed. Your access to the website may be occasionally suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to limit the frequency and duration of any such suspension or restriction.
4. License for website accessWe grant a limited license to access this website for personal use. Downloading (other than page caching) or modifying any portion of this website is forbidden except with express written consent. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this website or its contents; any collection and use of product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this website or its contents; downloading and/or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This website and/or any portion of this website may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without our express written consent.
You may not frame or use framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of Bric's and/or FORZIERI and its affiliates without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other ‘hidden text’ utilizing Bric's and/or FORZIERI or its affiliates' names or trademarks without our express written consent. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by us.
You are granted a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page as long as the link does not portray Bric's, its affiliates, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use any logos or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without our express written consent.
5. Your conductYou must not use the website in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, the website or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way.
You must not use the website for any of the following:
• for fraudulent purposes, or in connection with a criminal offence or other unlawful activity
• to send, use or reuse any material that is illegal, offensive, abusive, indecent, defamatory, obscene or menacing; or in breach of copyright, trademark, confidence, privacy or any other right; or is otherwise injurious to third parties; or objectionable; or which consists of, or contains, software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any ‘spam’
• to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety
6. Copyright and database rightsAll content included on this website, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images and software, is the property of Bric's, FORZIERI, their subsidiaries, affiliates and content suppliers and is protected by Italian, European Union and international database and copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this website is the exclusive property of Bric's, FORZIERI and their affiliates and is protected by Italian, European Union and international database and copyright laws. All software used on this website is the property of Bric's, FORZIERI, their affiliates or software suppliers and is protected by Italian, European Union and international copyright laws.
You may not systematically extract and/or re-utilise parts of the website's content without our express written consent. In particular, you may not utilise any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools to extract (either once or many times) any substantial parts of this website to be re-used without our express written consent. You also may not create and/or publish your own database featuring substantial (e.g. our prices and/or product listings) parts of this website without our express written consent.
7. Copyright claimsBric's and its affiliates respect the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact us.
8. TrademarksBric's is the exclusive owner of the logos and registered trademarks "bric's" and " bric's" and of any other sign which includes the word "bric's" and the domain name "Shop.brics.it" in the European Union, United States and/or other jurisdictions. bric's's graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts and service names are the trademarks or trade dress of bric's. bric's’s trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not bric's's, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits bric's. All other trademarks not owned by Bric's that appear on this website are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by bric's.
9. Our contractAfter placing an order with bric's, you will receive an email confirmation including the details of your order. You will then receive a second email confirming that your purchase has been processed and shipped out (the ‘Dispatch Confirmation E-mail’). Any products in the same order which have not been confirmed in the Dispatch Confirmation Email are not included in the order and therefore will not be shipped. When placing an order with bric's, you are entering a contract of purchase.
10. ReturnsPlease review our Returns Policy, which applies to products purchased from us.
11. Pricing and availabilityProduct availability is listed on each product information page. We cannot be more specific about availability apart from the information listed on the website. Please note that shipping estimates are not guaranteed delivery dates and should not be relied upon as such. As we process your order, we will inform you by email if any products are unavailable at that time.
Prices are subject to change and Bric's reserves the right to apply changes at any time at its complete discretion. Please check the final sale price before sending the relevant order form.
12. CustomsWe will take responsibility for all taxes and custom duties for the USA, Canada, Japan and all EU countries. For these destinations no extra delivery fee will be charged. To check if we will pay taxes and custom duties on orders to your country, simply view your shopping bag (it must have at least one item in it), select the destination and shipping method of your order to see if duties and taxes are paid by us or by the customer. For other countries the recipient may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once the package reaches the specified destination. Any additional charges for customs clearance are the responsibility of the recipient. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Custom policies vary widely from country to country therefore you should contact the local customs office for further information. Additionally, please note that when ordering from us, the recipient is considered the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which the goods are received. Your privacy is important to us and we know you care about how your order information is used and shared. We would like our international customers as well as customers dispatching products internationally to be aware that cross-border deliveries are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities.
13. ChildrenChildren under the age of 18 can not purchase products from our website. If you are under 18, you may use this website only with the consent of a parent or guardian.
14. Electronic communicationsWhen you visit our website or send us emails, you are communicating with us electronically. We communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the website. For contractual purposes, you consent to receive communications from us electronically and agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other electronic communications we provide satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
15. Alteration of Service or Amendments to the ConditionsWe reserve the right to make changes to our website, policies, and these Conditions of Use & Sale at any time. You will be subject to the policies and Conditions of Use & Sale in force at the time that you use the website or that you order goods from us, unless any change to those policies or these conditions is required to be made by law or government authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you). If any of these conditions is deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
16. Events beyond our reasonable controlWe will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
17. WaiverIf you breach these conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions.
18. Governing law and jurisdictionThese conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Italy. You agree, as we do, to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Italian courts. Your statutory rights are not affected by these terms and conditions.
19. Discount CodesDiscount codes are personalized codes, also referred to as "Coupons", which allow you to take advantage of a discount on a purchase on our website.
The Coupon code box is displayed on the first page of the shopping basket: after you have inserted your items in the basket and entered your code, press "Apply". Nature of Coupons may vary depending on the type of promotion but in all cases, only one coupon can be used per order.
20. Disclaimers on ContentWe have made all efforts to prevent the publication of content describing or representing situations of physical or psychological violence or which, according to the sensitivity of our users, might be deemed to violate civil beliefs or human rights and dignity in all its forms and expressions.
In any event, we do not warrant that the contents of the website are appropriate or lawful in other countries outside Italy.
However, in the event that such contents are deemed to be unlawful or illegal in some of these countries, please do not access our website. Where you nonetheless choose to access it, we hereby inform you your use of the services provided by us shall be your exclusive and personal responsibility.
We have also adopted measures to ensure that the content of our website is accurate and does not contain any incorrect or out-of-date information.
However, we cannot be held liable for the accuracy and completeness of the content posted by us on our website, apart from liability for tort and gross negligence and as otherwise provided for by the law.